New Business Account Executive.
To sell to, and increase revenue, from both existing customers and potential prospects, consistently achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets. To grow the new business revenue in line with corporate objectives, whilst ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Achieving gross margin targets (as per Personal Commission Plan supplied) and key objectives as defined by the Managing Director and in line with the sales strategy and tactical activity/sales plan (documented and agreed individually with the Sales Manager)
- Building a solid platform (pipeline) for future achievements of targets and key objectives and promoting a full portfolio of products with existing and new customers/prospects
- Delivering Key Performance Indicators and Objectives agreed with the Sales Manager at monthly one to ones
- Carrying out regular visits to the customer and prospects and representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Producing high quality sales quotes, proposals and presentations to win new business, in a structured and professional manner
- Generating strong relationships with key and or senior people within customer and prospect base
- Establishing and manage astute relationships with customers, peers, and cross functional colleagues, driving improvements in customer satisfaction and profitable revenue growth
- Ensuring effective internal communications within the sales, business development, account management, administration, customer support departments and across the company
- Ensuring all Sales Process, reports and management information procedures are maintained and deadlines met
- Qualify all opportunities in the pipeline using sales methodologies utilised by the company and utilise to develop an accurate forecast as requested.
- Attend training as and when required
- Keep CRM up to date; a standard of 48 hours is expected
- Other tasks as required and commensurate with the role
- Driving licence
- At least 3 years sales experience within the IT industry
- Degree/HNC desirable, however relevant industry experience will be acceptable
- Demonstrable relevant experience in the business to business sales environment
- Can demonstrate a structured and professional approach to areas of responsibility
- An understanding of sales techniques, sales cycles and forecast/pipeline management.
- Proven experience achieving sales / operational targets within a business sales environment
- Experience of cross-functional teams working
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven and demonstrable ability to meet and exceed demanding targets
- Proven ability to work under pressure and with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Specific technical understanding of Infrastructure, Microsoft, and Cloud Solutions would be an advantage
- Competitive basic salary + commission + Car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular sales incentives