Managed IT services – 24/7
Your business goes beyond the 9-5. We understand that your systems don’t stop running at the end of the working day – that’s why we’re here to offer you round the clock managed IT support that saves you time and money.
- Share your business goals and we’ll recommend the technology to help you achieve them
- We keep you connected with pro-active managed IT services
- From your initial enquiry we discuss your bespoke needs and dissect your IT infrastructure
- Birmingham Support Centre dedicated to preventing downtime
- 1 hour remote IT support and 4 hour onsite IT support available
- Nationwide engineers from Kilmarnock to Crawley ready to respond to your call
- 24-7/365 managed IT support when you need it most
- Active server system monitoring for early fault detection
Security at the forefront:
- All our engineers are SafeContractor registered
- Our systems security surveillance monitors the safety of your networks at all times
- We’ll automatically install updates to keep you protected and reduce downtime
- ISO27001, ISO9001 and GDPR, FCA, PCI compliant
Onboarding and network audit.
Healthy networks function without a hitch. But can you guarantee your internet connection will always be constant? Downtime is disruptive. It also causes damage – to your budget, productivity and your reputation if you let your customers down. You can prevent it with us as your IT partner.
It may seem forward but that’s the way we think. Even pre-contract we undertake a free audit of your network, using a non-intrusive IT assessment tool, to uncover issues, make risk assessments and recommend fixes. All because we believe in value. We see your business as an extension of our own and we’re here to drive you forward. We work with you to develop a stable, secure and risk-free network together, as your trusted managed IT Support partner.
Request your free network audit.
IT Support locations – We’ve got you covered..
UK Managed IT Support – Nationwide. Our team of experienced field engineers are ready to respond to your call. From Glasgow to Crawley we’ve got your business covered and are committed to keeping you connected.
Managed IT Services Birmingham
With our HQ based in Edgbaston, Birmingham – we cover clients across the East & West Midlands.
- Managed IT Services Bristol
North or south of Avonmouth our Bristol IT Support Hub is perfectly placed for outsource services across the South West including Exeter, Plymouth and Swindon.
- Berkshire Managed IT Support (Slough)
Our Berkshire based IT support hub services West London including Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and the home counties.
- Sussex Managed IT Support (Crawley)
From Hove to Hampshire our Sussex IT Support Hub has you covered. Servicing South London, East/West Sussex, home counties and Kent.
- Managed IT Services London (Docklands)
Keeping you connected across the Capital our Docklands IT Support Hub services East and North London and several home counties.
- Managed IT Services Glasgow (Scotland)
Our Glasgow IT Support Hub stretches services across Scotland including Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Kilmarnock.
- Managed IT Services Manchester/Liverpool
Ideally placed in Warrington our IT Support Hub provides rapid services across the North West including Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside and Greater Manchester.
- Managed IT Services Leeds (Yorkshire)
Servicing Yorkshire and the North East our Leeds IT Support Hub covers Sheffield to Scarborough and Harrogate to Hull.
- Managed IT Services Newcastle
Strategically placed to service the North East our Newcastle IT Support Hub covers Gateshead, Northumberland, Sunderland and Middlesbrough.
Don’t just take our word for it..
We’re committed to your connectivity and dedicated to providing excellent service you can rely on. We’re not driven by awards and praise, our success comes from your satisfaction alone. And we couldn’t ask for more…
“We continue to work with trusted partners that contribute to the success of our business. Kalamazoo IT have again demonstrated their credentials with great commitment and dedication, ensuring that this project was a complete success.”
“We wanted a good, reliable and local company to carry out networking jobs for us. Kalamazoo IT was ideally located – if we had a problem, within an hour or so, Kalamazoo could have someone with the right skills and knowledge to resolve the problem right there and then.”
“Now that we have on-site and remote backup, we are confident that our data can be recovered quickly, while our IT team can focus on core business and strategic projects. Kalamazoo IT really is helping us to keep the lights on 24/7 – they managed the whole process, they understand our business requirements and ensured these were met.”