We’ve got you covered with options for Windows Server 2008 R2 end of life.
Make a smart move with Kalamazoo IT
All good things come to an end: holidays, weekends, Game of Thrones and the reign of the Nokia 3210. Change is something many of us only like when it’s in our control. When it’s personal we learn to accept it. When it’s business it takes us out of our comfort zone and unsettles us. But not in our business – at Kalamazoo IT we embrace change.
We thrive on it, long for it and celebrate it. And the forthcoming Windows Server 2008 change is no exception – we’re ready and waiting with end of life options to suit your server needs.
From 14 January 2020, Microsoft is no longer supporting Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2. This means your systems could be at greater risk of cyber-attacks which pose a huge threat to your business and reputation. And that’s not all – without support you’ll no longer comply with GDPR rules and legislation.
And the solution? Migration to Microsoft Azure or Upgrade to Windows Server 2019 for greater innovation and built-in security.
What is Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a public hybrid Cloud platform offering a variety of cloud services to your business, including storage, networking and analytics. It’s also your solution to Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 end of life support.
Why migrate to Azure Cloud Services?
Instantly modernise and update your operations when you migrate your Windows 2008 server to Azure. Not only will this keep you compliant and give you peace of mind through a platform, you’re also guaranteed:
- A 99.95% monthly Service Level Agreement
- Enterprise-level security used by many leading organisations
- The ability to use any language, framework or tool to build applications
- Unlimited servers and storage
Alternatively, you can upgrade on-premise and move to Windows server 2019.
Stay covered with Kalamazoo IT
As your IT Support partners, we know our place – at the forefront of change and by your side, Nationwide. And end of life is no exception. Use our expertise and experience to save you:
Our Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)is a fully managed cloud service powered by Azure. It provides cost-effective hosting, a choice of connectivity options to complement your business and reduces your IT costs – maximising your team’s time as a resource.
Migration made easy with Kalamazoo IT
Make your move to Azure Cloud as simple and stress-free as possible. We’ll help you Assess, Migrate and Optimise your operating systems to improve your performance. Before migration we’ll assess your workload and recommend the best options to suit your business needs:
- Assess: We’ll review your day-to-day usage. This includes the applications you use, your current storage capacity and the compatibility of your servers. We’ll consider your processes, your workloads and the memory you need to create a seamless migration plan with minimal digital disruption
- Migrate: Move your systems securely with us. Modernise and transform your technology so that you’re prepared for any future updates and changes
- Optimise: Benefit from a cloud-based service that suits your budget and tailors technology to your needs
Migration makes business sense – keep your systems protected.
Make this a change that you can control and make your next move with us. Call us on 0121 312 0801 or email [email protected] for end of life support to suit all your business needs.